Simple Heat Press Instructions
HEAT PRESS SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
PRESSURE Adjust heat press to high-pressure
• Test closed press pressure with dollar bills, make sure it cannot be pulled out from each side and corner.
TEMPERATURE Adjust based on material
• 100% Cotton 300-310°F for 7-10secs
• 100% Polyester 275°F for 7-10secs
• Triblend 275°F for 7-10secs
• 50/50 Blends 300°F for 7-10secs
HOT PEEL TECHNIQUE Once the heat press opens, peel film within 1-2 secs with opposite hand holding shirt down, do not let it cool. Peel from one corner to opposite corner.
FINISHING For a matte finish, press again with kraft paper for 7-10secs medium pressure.
TEST garments before beginning mass production, your specific application may vary.