Frequently Asked Questions
1. Available transfer sizes?
Regular Sheet (single image per sheet)
- 4″ x 4″ Inches
- 5″ x 3″ Inches
- 8.5″ x 5.5″ Inches
- 11″ x 4.25″ Inches
- 8.5″ x 11″ Inches
- 11″ x 17″ Inches
- 13″ x 22″ Inches
Gang Sheet (stack your artworks/designs like Tetris)
- 13″ x 22″ Inches
- Unlimited design and size variations (as long as it fits)
- Save money and earn more
Need to go bigger? We can go as big as 23″ by 144″ Inches.
2. Do you accept other color formats besides CMYK?
We use a CMYK printing process, please send your files in CMYK format.
All other color formats are converted to CMYK and the colors may look different.
3. How much detail can your transfers produce?
We can reproduce any images with photo realistic quality.
4. Where are the transfers made?
Everything is made and shipped out from our Los Angeles facility.
5. What is your turnaround time?
Typical orders take 1-3 days to complete.
Faster turnaround can be arranged by contacting email@example.com
Rush orders can be shipped same-day or next day with graphics submitted and approved by 12PM PST (M-F)
6. What are the shipping times?
All orders are shipping from Los Angeles, California.
Most orders will get to you within 2-5 Business Days. Not including production time (varies). US Only.
7. Can I change or cancel my order after it's been placed?
Please email or call us immediately. It shouldn't be a problem as long as production hasn't started.
What do I need to get started?
- Heat press machine large enough for your design (check Youtube for budget to premium press reviews)
- Graphic files in the correct formats (300 dpi)
- Most importantly, a SUPERSTAR mentality!
What heat press should I get?
To be honest, if you’re just getting started – any heat press will do as long as it can reach 300°F/160°C and provide even pressure.
Pro Tip: Use a heat gun to measure and also do a pressure test by pressing a piece at end edge. Then try pulling on the paper to see how easily it comes off. You shouldn’t be able to pull it out with a good press machine.
Are your transfers eco-friendly?
Our transfer manufacturing process is at the top of the eco-friendliness list compared to the other types of printing methods. Transfers are made of water based ink onto a recyclable PET film.
PET film can be recycled along with your plastic bottles. Unlike screen printing, there are no screens with ink to wash with chemicals or water.
How long can transfers be stored?
Store transfers in a zip lock bag for 4-6 months. Air-tight transfers can be stored for longer.
Can I press the transfers onto 100% cotton material?
- Yes. 320°F for 10-15secs.
- For a matte finish, press again with kraft paper and medium pressure for 10secs
- However, it is always a best practice to test the print on your material first before beginning production for a client. Experiment and adjust temperature, pressure and time for a perfect print.